Mission: to foster excellence in wildlife
stewardship through science and education
among wildlife professionals in Canada
The Canadian Section of The Wildlife Society comprises the provinces and territories of Canada including Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan, and Yukon Territory.
Please CLICK HERE to view the CSTWS Welcome Letter
- 2019 Student and Young Professional Travel Grants Spatial Ecology and Telemetry Working Group
- Wild Pig Symposium 2019: Mapping, Modelling, and Mitigating Invasive Wild Pigs in Canada
- 53rd NA Moose Conference to be held in Sugarloaf, Maine on June 10-14, 2019
- Teaching Strategies for Undergraduate Statistics in the Wildlife Sciences
- The Canadian Section has been asked to nominate a Section member to represent our interests on the Editorial Advisor Board of The Wildlife Professional.